Sunday, August 3, 2014

Samsung Gt-I9000 Speaker Not Working Solution Full Ways

Google

Samsung Gt-I9000 Full Speaker Ways,Track,Jumper
Samsung Galaxy Gt-I9000 Speaker Problem Solution

This repair solution covers for Samsung Galaxy
Gt-I9000 not working earpiece speaker problem.
This problem may occurs or happens if the
device suffered wet or water damaged, heavily
dropped or just happens while using it. An
oxidation build ups may also cause the ear
speaker failure.


Hints on repairing Samsung Gt-I9000 not
working ear speaker problem:
1. Check the Receiver speaker terminals if not
misaligned and or damaged then test it using a
multi meter, replace if found damaged.
2. Clean the ear speaker terminal contact pads
on the PCB board.
3. Check/ replace the filter coils and capacitors.
4. Trace the speaker connection paths from the
filter coils down to the PCB terminal pads.

GAURAV MOBILE

No comments :

Random Posts

Blogger Widgets