Friday, August 22, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Volume Button Ways Jumper

Google

Samsung GT-I9000 Volume Key Ways Jumper Solution
Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Vol Up Down Keys Ways Repair
Samsung GT-I9000 Volume Button Not Working

This solution covers for Samsung GT-I9000 with
a not working connection of the volume control
button switches.

You can use this solution if the said button
switches are not working or if you need a jumper
solution.


Refer to the solution below to trace where each
of the button switches terminals is being
connected, so that you may can mend or apply a
jumper wire on it if possible connection line
paths is being cut-off or open circuit.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is
tested by at least one member of our team. Use
the information available here at Your Own Risk.
We are not responsible if any harm comes to
your device during the repairing process.

No comments :

Random Posts

Blogger Widgets